ENJOY GREECE

ENJOY GREECE
We Explore, Find, Check & Propose You for the Truth - Enjoy GREECE - Enjoy EUROPE - Enjoy WORLD

Κυριακή 26 Αυγούστου 2012

EC: President's statement regarding the Death of Neil Amstrong

It is with sadness that I heard about the passing of Neil Amstrong, the first man to walk on the Moon. 

Like many others around the planet, I vividly remember that night of July 1969, when Neil Amstrong, together with his crew member Buzz Aldrin landed on the “Sea of Tranquillity”. 

Their Apollo mission became a powerful symbol for those who want to explore the unknown and make their dreams come true.

Neil Amstrong has left an eternal footprint on our memories. His achievements captured our imagination forever and remain a source of inspiration for all mankind. 

Today, I want to pay a special tribute to his remarkable life and send my deepest condolences to his family and the American people.